Aesthetic Surgery Center
AAAHC accredited ASC seeking a certified Medical Coder for our busy multi-specialty plastic surgery office with four surgeons. Our primary location is in Tacoma, we have two satellite offices in Federal Way and Puyallup. This position will reside at the Tacoma location with the ability to eventually work from home.
- Reviews and verifies documentation support diagnoses, procedures and treatment results for surgery claims, E&M services and authorization.
- Ensures that professional, facility and anesthesia services are captured and coded, ensuring compliance with federal regulations and insurance requirements.
- Keeps up to date on billing/coding guidelines. Maintains CPC or NCICS certification and necessary CEUs.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert to billing, authorization and assists supervisor in orienting, mentoring care providers.
CPC or NCICS certified with 3-5 years coding experience.
- Health/Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing and Safe Harbor via 401K plan
- Discounts in MedSpa
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.