PeaceHealth’s exceptional Coding team is looking for dedicated team member!
Apply your experience to our excellent Coder II opening.
- A collaborative, Mission-driven work environment
- Excellent compensation
- Telecommuting options (Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska)
- Superb career advancement opportunities
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in acute care hospital-based coding for hospital claim submission
- At least five (5)years of directly related work experience abstracting and coding impatient or ambulatory surgery records using ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 coding systems
- A CPC-H, CCS, CPC, CPCH, RHIT, or RHIA
If you’re dedicated to understanding and implementing coding best-practices, your collaborative spirit and expert-level knowledge will be truly appreciated by our medical staff and leadership teams.
Guided by our mission and values, PeaceHealth provides evidence-based and compassionate healthcare to friendly, scenic Washington, Oregon and Alaska communities.
Thank you for your interest!
PeaceHealth is dedicated to EEO and Affirmative Action for all protected groups, including veterans and the disabled.
Apply Online: http://jobs.peacehealth.org