PeaceHealth is hiring a Coding Reviewer!
If you enjoy:
- Performing coding audits and chart reviews using regulatory policies and procedures, and according to established internal coding audit plans
- Developing training materials and curriculum for Coding, Physician, external vendors and CDI caregivers
- Serving as an expert resource for ICD-10/CPT coding as it affects billing, coding compliance and charge capture reimbursement
This position functions as an expert resource for auditing and training in support of accuracy and appropriateness of coding using ICD-10 and CPT industry and PeaceHealth standards.
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of a formal coding program or a combination of education and experience such that the candidate possesses the requisite skills to complete the job
- CCS (Certified Coding Specialist) or other HIM recognized, related credential required
- Three years acute care hospital inpatient coding and/or auditing experience required
- Knowledge including: ICD-10-CM/PCS, MS-DRG methodology, HCPCS/CPT coding, regulatory Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party payor regulations.
- ICD-10 Certification preferred, working knowledge required.
Would you like to learn more? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID# 163470.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Apply Online: http://jobs.peacehealth.org