Confluence Health in Wenatchee, WA is growing!
Who We Are:
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology—to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level.
We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
Confluence Health is seeking a Compliance Director to maintain and continuously update an effective corporate compliance program consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and organizational values. The Compliance Director functions as an independent and objective resource that evaluates, resolves, and promotes compliance concerns within the organization.
- BA degree required; Masters or Juris Doctor preferred.
- 6 years of supervisory or management experience.
- 6 years of experience in a healthcare organization.
- Experience in healthcare regulatory compliance and strong knowledge of government payer health plans.
- Confluence Health employees may substitute a Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years of relevant leadership experience with CHVS Leadership certification.
- Must live in Confluence Health service area.
- Maintains strong oral and written communication skills, project management skills, problem solving skills, and change management skills.
- Excellent technical writing abilities.
- Strong presentation skills with large and small audiences.
- Thorough research skills.
- Ability to develop partnerships, teamwork, and good working relationships.
- Understands the complexities of a large organization – involves others as appropriate.
- Demonstrates sound business judgment.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
For a full job description and to apply on-line, go to https://www.healthcaresource.com/confluencehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100011379 .
For more information about Confluence Health visit our website at https://www.confluencehealth.org/career-opportunities/ .
If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email us at Rebecca.Wright@confluencehealth.org .