As a provider-centric organization, MRO partners with hospitals and health systems to transform the way clinical data is extracted, exchanged, and analyzed to protect their personal, clinical, and financial wellbeing, not just for their organizations, but for their patients too. We leverage our domain expertise and provide advanced, compliant technology and service solutions, helping clients find a better way to facilitate the exchange of patient data, process and track medical record requests, and improve enterprise-wide financial performance.
The Director, Account Management is responsible for creating broad and collaborative partnerships, ensuring outstanding client satisfaction, and promoting long-term client engagements through account optimization. The Director, Account Management collaborates closely with MRO’s Operational Management Teams building lasting business relationships to ensure overall client success. The Director must reside in the Western Region of the US.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across HIM, Revenue Cycle, Compliance and other departments.
- Monitor internal client surveys, review KLAS feedback and engage clients to assess client satisfaction levels. Collaborate with clients based on this information to ensure they are satisfied with MRO’s service delivery.
- Respond to client inquires and communication immediately in a positive and professional manner.
- When problems are identified, perform root cause analysis, document action plans, execute and confirm with clients that issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Document all client interactions within the CRM according to CRM guidelines.
- Maintain account and contact information within the CRM according to CRM guidelines. Update weekly at a minimum.
- Retrieve and evaluate client information from the monthly Trend File, ROI Online, Red Flag Report and CRM to determine trends and improvement opportunities.
- Schedule, prepare, lead and document Formal Business Reviews with clients on an agreed upon frequency. Engage other MRO stakeholders as required and drive appropriate client participation.
- Promote long-term, mutually successful partnerships by assessing client workflows, utilized technology, financial outcomes and recommending enhancements to optimize all areas.
- Recommend new products/services that benefit clients and strengthen MRO’s relationship.
- Expand MRO’s client base by leveraging existing healthcare relationships and promoting MRO in a thought leadership capacity.
- Partner with the sales team to support the sales process including participating with sales calls, site assessments, policy and procedure calls, and the development of financial projections.
- Educational background – RHIA or equivalent required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in ROI or medical record background within the acute setting preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in a client-facing position preferred
- Experience managing a P&L
- Sound business decision-making skills
- Executive Level Client Communication and Interpersonal Skills Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience negotiating Contracts
- Outstanding Presentation skills required
- Collaboration Across Functional Areas Required
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook experience required
- Experience working in MRO’s ROI Online system a bonus
MRO offers a generous compensation package including benefits, PTO, and an annual bonus.