PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity to oversee and direct our acute care facilities and CDI team. In this position, you will diligently collect and compile necessary information in association with CDI and its function in PeaceHealth’s long- and short-term objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a personable leader who can provide enterprise-wide operational effectiveness, personnel management, and fiscal accountability. As an organization executive, the Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity will use their extensive health information management experience to enhance PeaceHealth’s program awareness and education while fostering a business and mission-driven culture. This position is key to PeaceHealth’s future, and the incumbent must be an effective communicator and process-oriented problem solver.
Qualification for the Director of CDI include:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field, health Information management or nursing
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in acute care nursing or HIM required
- Minimum of five years’ management experience required
- Previous CDS experience and project management required
- Registered nurse, preferred
- CCDS, RHIA, RHIT, or CDIP preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare Part A and Part B
- Knowledge of regulatory environment, ACDIS, AHIMA, and CMS guidelines
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Mission-based and innovative company culture
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Interested? For a complete job description and to submit your application, visit us at jobs.peacehealth.org and search REQ ID # 173191.
Apply Online: http://jobs.peacehealth.org