WSHIMA Silent Auction
All proceeds support education
May 12 & 13
This year’s Silent Auction to support the WSHIMA scholarships program will be held during the WSHIMA Health Data and Information Conference at the Embassy Suites in Lynnwood. We are in search of auction item donations. If you are able to donate an item or service, please complete the online donation form located at www.wshima.org on the Annual Conference Silent Auction Page.
Ideas for auction items:
- Reference materials – professional books
- Gift baskets – garden, spa day, cooking, sports, entertainment
- Collector’s items – art, jewelry, vases, ceramic art
- Electronics and games
- Men’s and ladies’ personal accessories
- Sporting events / entertainment
- Desk and business accessories
- Tours or museum gift certificates
- Hotel and resort get-aways
Share your artistic talents:
- Jewelry making
- Knitting or crocheting
- Needlework (cross stitch)
No donation item is too small or too big!
Thank you for your support!
If you have questions contact Committee Chair, Mary Rausch-Walter, firstname.lastname@example.org.