Comprehensive Life Resources
Comprehensive Life Resources (formerly Comprehensive Mental Health) is a private, not-for-profit community mental health agency providing a continuum of behavioral health and community support services. We are committed to a recovery-focused, whole health approach and philosophy that considers and embraces the whole person.
We are social workers, therapists, case managers, peer support counselors, psychiatrists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other health specialists. We come from many backgrounds and life experiences. The common bond that brings us together is our caring, our compassion and our commitment to serve our community and to help individuals and families to reach and to live the quality of life to which every human is entitled and deserves. We are governed by a dedicated group of community citizens who share our commitment to improving the quality of life for others.
To provide a full continuum of excellent, accessible behavioral health services in Pierce County and to serve as a valued partner in alliances that promote whole health and enhance the well-being of people in our community.
CLR offers accessible community-based behavioral health services, guided by recovery-oriented principles and best practices, for Pierce County adults and youth.
Our Core Values
- Accessible and Responsive
Analyze medical record data; maintain the electronically filing medical record documentation by verifying the completeness, accuracy, and entry into the computerized medical records. Provide assistance to the Health Information Manager in writing detailed and complex workflow procedures. Serves as a member of the organization that welcomes, engages and serves individuals with complex wellness needs.
- Organize medical record documentation in preparation for electronic sorting, scanning, and indexing.
- Analyze processes and write workflows.
- Accurately select the proper type of client episode to place the medical record documentation when scanning records into the charts.
- Forward specific medical record documentation to outside providers via the electronic ROI process.
- Perform cut and paste functions in windows applications for Electronic Filing.
- Meet medical records department standards for Electronic scanning, indexing, and filing.
- Provide management staff daily statistics on documents electronically filed.
- Analyze, format, print and mail records to clients and providers.
- Problem solves and merges to correct duplicate medical records.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of medical records and scanning equipment in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Fax medical record documentation in accordance with Release of Information, ensuring confidentiality.
- Provide customer service to clients, providers, and other customers for Release of Information.
- Contributes to the success of the organization, keeping current on new developments within Comprehensive Life Resources and by performing other duties as needed or assigned.
- Pursue excellence and creativity, and promote change to make things better.
- Take responsibility for service and quality.
- Show respect for people and the organization in every transaction.
- Knowledge to identify errors and notify management through the appropriate procedure.
- Working knowledge of Release of Information laws and HIPAA guidelines.
- Skill in excellent customer service.
- Proficiency to multi-task to ensure internal and external customer service.
- Ability to research problems and handle difficult situations.
- Capability to operate scanning, multifunction printers, and computer equipment.
- Adeptness to identify and categorize complex client charts.
- Ability to research and print documents from the electronic health record.
- Experience in communicating effectively with co-workers, clients, and customers.
- Associate Degree in Medical Office or Health Information Management preferred
- Pursuing or have RHIT certification required
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience with MS Office programs.
- Detail oriented
- Previous electronic health records experience with charts and scanning preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
10 Paid Holidays
403(b) employer contributions
No cost vision
No cost Dental