EvergreenHealth is an integrated healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, EvergreenHealth now serves nearly 850,000 residents of their service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area. The Kirkland campus includes a 318-bed medical center and four medical specialty buildings. EvergreenHealth offers care over 85 clinical specialties, from primary care to specialty care, from maternity care to geriatric care and hospice care. To further bolster capabilities and extend access to services, EvergreenHealth has partnered with two other regional healthcare leaders, Overlake Medical Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of EvergreenHealth’s medical records systems through analysis, research and audit. Identifies, analyzes and executes appropriate processes to correct errors in the electronic health records while maintaining the quality and integrity of the documentation; conducts forensic research to determine the source and complexity of errors and discrepancies in and the integrity of the documentation; audits, analyzes and proposes corrections as necessary to maintain the integrity of clinical data in EvergreenHealth systems, working collaboratively with other departments as necessary to accomplish these objectives.
One of the following is required:
- RHIA degree and credentialed or eligible for credentialing as an RHIA professional within six months of hire
- RHIT degree and credentialed or eligible for credentialing as an RHIT professional within six months of hire
- Masters of Health Administration and Certified Healthcare Data Analyst (CHDA) certification
- Masters of Health Administration and Certified Professional in Health Informatics (CPHI) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, two years of experience working in Health Information Management and currently enrolled at least half time in a Masters of Health Administration program
- 5 years of experience in an acute care setting
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in implementing an electronic health record
- Leadership experience in a Health Information Management (medical records) Department of an acute care hospital or ambulatory care setting