Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Grays Harbor Community Hospital is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. Close to numerous recreational and cultural opportunities, we enjoy a moderate climate with warm summers and moderate winters.
- The Integrity Specialist is responsible for managing the relationships with the vendors (coding, release of information, and transcription), including monitoring productivity and working with them to resolve any issues that might arise.
- The Integrity Analyst will assist the HIM Director in other areas as needed as well as have HIM Department Lead responsibilities.
- In addition the Integrity Analyst is responsible for planning, quality improvement activities, establishing policies and procedures, and standards and objectives in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Two years’ experience in medical records required-thorough knowledge of chart prepping/assembly/scanning; release of information; transcription; chart analysis; physician incomplete records; HIM role revenue cycle;
- RHIT required; Privacy experience preferred; Coding credential required (CCS, CCA, etc) with at least 2 years coding experience;
- Knowledge of Medicare and non-Medicare requirements for coding and billing;
- Knowledge of and experience with computer systems-3M Encoder; Advance Microsoft Office, Word processing, MIS;
- Transcription experience/knowledge;
- Experience working with external regulatory agencies and review organizations;
- Ability to train and supervise staff members effectively;
- Ability to prioritize work, schedule staff, and delegate appropriately;
- Ability to communicate clearly both in verbal and written form;
- Ability to establish cooperative relations with a variety of employees, hospital staff, and medical staff members;
- Ability to lift 30 pounds from floor to waist and lift 10 pounds overhead;
- Ability to answer phones, file numerically and alphabetically.
Apply Online: http://www.ghcares.org