Inland Northwest Behavioral Health
LOVE WHAT YOU DO! It takes passion and dedication to meet the behavioral health needs of our community.
In a joint effort with Providence Health & Services, Universal Health Services (UHS) is opening a 100-bed behavioral health hospital, located on the Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center campus.
You have an exciting opportunity to join Inland Northwest Behavioral Health today and be a part of an extraordinary team, committed to making a difference in the lives of those in need.
Bring your compassion, expertise, and enthusiasm for others and apply today.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Health Information for our Spokane, Washington psychiatric hospital.
- The Manager of Health Information Management Services is responsible for directing the activities of the Health Information Management Services Department in the management and maintenance of all patient medical records information.
- Ensuring compliance will all state and federal laws, rules/regulations of licensing agencies and within Joint Commission standards for the quality of patient care.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA).
- Thorough knowledge of medical records coding and medical terminology required.
- A minimum of five (5) years leadership experience in information management is required, with direct experience in a health care psychiatric facility preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s degree in information management/medical records preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Instructions for Resume Submission: