WSHIMA is an affiliate of the American Health Information Management Association. Members of WSHIMA must be members of AHIMA. Through WSHIMA you can participate in many benefits and activities, including:
- WSHIMA’s Health Data and Information Conference (formerly annual meeting), featuring excellent speakers and networking opportunities
- Receive member discounts on events; some events are free events for members
- Continuing education credits via meetings and workshops
- Discounted access to the WSHIMA Legal Portal
- Access to online HIM resources and listings of upcoming events
- The WSHIMA Job Board, with HIM career postings from around the area
- Quarterly WSHIMA Member News communication featuring member profiles
- Access to AHIMA’s Body of Knowledge and other resources
- And much more!
Learn more about membership categories and how to join. During the registration process, you will be asked to designate your state association. Click on Washington State.