Membership in WSHIMA
WSHIMA is an affiliate of the American Health Information Management Association. Members of WSHIMA must be members of AHIMA. Through WSHIMA you can participate in many benefits and activities, including:
- WSHIMA’s Health Data and Information Conference (formerly annual meeting), featuring excellent speakers and networking opportunities: click here.
- Receive member discounts on events; some events are free events for members
- Continuing education credits via meetings and workshops: click here.
- Discounted access to the WSHIMA Legal Portal: click here.
- Access to online HIM resources: click here and listings of upcoming events at: click here.
- The WSHIMA Job Board, with HIM career postings from around the area: click here.
- Quarterly WSHIMA Member News communication featuring member profiles
- Access to AHIMA’s Body of Knowledge and other resources: click here.
- And much more!
Click here to learn more about membership categories and how to join. During the registration process, you will be asked to designate your state association. Click on Washington State.