Giving Today Supports Tomorrow!
WSHIMA Silent Auction
All proceeds support education
2019 Annual Meeting
May 17 – May 18
Mirabeau Park Hotel & Convention Center
Rhona Moses and Mary Rausch-Walter are organizing this year’s Silent Auction to be held during the Annual Meeting at the Mirabeau Park Hotel & Convention Center in Spokane. Last year the Silent Auction raised $2,024 with all proceeds supporting WSHIMA’s scholarship and award programs for HIM students and current WSHIMA members.
We are seeking silent auction donations from WSHIMA members, non-members and vendors. If you are able to donate an item or service, please complete the online donation form located at www.wshima.org on the Annual Meeting Silent Auction Page.
Ideas for auction items:
- Reference materials – professional books
- Gift baskets – garden, spa day, cooking, sports, entertainment
- Collector’s items – art, jewelry, vases, ceramic art
- Craft items – quilts, blankets, pictures
- Electronics and games
- Men’s and ladies’ personal accessories
- Sporting events / entertainment
- Desk and business accessories
- Tours or museum gift certificates
- Hotel and resort get-aways
If you have questions, please contact Rhona or Mary:
- WSHIMA 2nd Year Director, Rhona Moses
- WSHIMA 1st Year Director, Mary Rausch-Walter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!