Healthcare Resource Group
Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) provides revenue cycle and healthcare information management services to hospitals and clinics nationwide. Services include registration, coding, billing, collections, account resolution and accounting. We keep up with the changes in rules, regulations, forms, and insurance requirements and processes that make up such a large part of the business side of a hospital.
As an Employee Owned Company we are committed to providing extraordinary service with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Come join a team of highly skilled professionals where you can make a direct impact on the healthcare industry and business outcomes.
The ProFee Audit Consultant will support our auditing, compliance, and education work for our clients, working in a multi-client and multi-project environment. Responsibilities include auditing either physician, inpatient or outpatient medical records to ensure coding accuracy and completeness, performing pre-bill and retrospective coding audits, as well as preparing related reports. Additionally, the Audit Consultant will develop educational sessions related to audit findings and perform provider feedback on coding and documentation guidelines as required. Audit feedback sessions will be conducted via a combination of on-site, email correspondence and/or phone call. Candidate must be available to travel to multiple sites in the greater Seattle area Monday through Friday every week.
Through actions creates a positive image of HRG with clients and others. Provides high quality service to HRG clients. Assists in the expansion of existing HIM and revenue cycle optimization consulting services.
- Successfully provide ProFee auditing services, as defined by project scope, to fulfill and exceed Client requirements and desired outcomes.
- Prepare related audit reports, and develop education sessions based on audit findings for clinical and non-clinical audiences; such as physicians, nurses, and coders.
- Client Management — Serve as primary contact for Client Executives and other key sponsors. Present a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor, while excelling in the following activities:
- Client Advisor – Rise to the level of trusted advisor to HRG Clients, with respect to Client’s own performance, industry trends, and new technologies.
- Reporting and Analytics – Prepare and present to Client performance reporting, as contracted and appropriate.
- Relationship Management – Facilitate and maintain relationships through regular, pro-active communication, timely follow-through on requests and coordination of resources to meet Client needs.
- Report on performance to Client leadership, and regularly quantify the benefits/accomplishments HRG has delivered.
- Collaborate with on-site resources in service delivery and problem solving to maximize solution offerings and Client satisfaction.
- Assist with providing comprehensive, succinct updates to HRG Leadership in order to drive awareness of any Client support requirements and/or risks that could impact service delivery and client delight.
- Company Policy – adhere to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations, as well as HRG’s Compliance Program. Responsible for reporting violations of compliance, governance program, laws and regulations through HRG’s Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Embody holistic ownership philosophy demonstrating complete accountability, initiative, and willingness to take on and see all work through to successful completion.
- Exercise excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively interact and communicate with multiple professional disciplines.
- Communicate clearly, proactively and concisely with Clients and Client Staff building trust and respect.
- Demonstrate service excellence, integrity and initiative.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality of patients and Clients, abiding by HIPAA.
- RHIA, RHIT or HIM degree preferred
- Certification required: CPC, CPMA or CCS-P
- ICD-10-CM/PCS Train the Trainer certification highly preferred
- 5+ years of coding / auditing experience
- Increasing responsible HIM experience with 2+ years as a Lead or Senior Coder
- Physician education experience required
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required for educational programs and client interaction
- Strong analytical and writing skills required for report development
- Supervisory/Management, Consultant, and Project Management experience preferred
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration!
What HRG Offers:
- Competitive pay and career growth opportunities
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability, supplemental,
- Paid time off, sick pay, and paid holidays
- Retirement Plan: HRG paid Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Membership and CEU assistance
- Laptop and Wi-Fi
- Prepaid airfare, hotel and rental car for travel
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please complete our online Applicant Form by following the link listed below: