Melody Draper and Rhona Moses are organizing this year’s Silent Auction to be held during the Annual Meeting at the Lynnwood Convention Center in Lynnwood, WA, April 26 – 28. We are seeking donations from WSHIMA members, non-members and vendors. If you are able to donate an item or service please complete the online donation form located at www.wshima.org on the Annual Meeting Silent Auction Page.
Last year the Silent Auction raised $1,500 with all proceeds supporting WSHIMA’s scholarship and award programs for HIM students and current WSHIMA members.
Ideas for auction items:
- Reference materials – professional books
- Gift baskets – garden, spa day, cooking, sports, entertainment
- Collector’s items – art, jewelry, vases, ceramic art
- Craft items – quilts, blankets, pictures
- Men’s and ladies’ personal accessories
- Sporting events / entertainment
- Desk and business accessories
- Hotel and resort get-aways
If you have questions, please contact Melody or Rhona:
WSHIMA 2nd Year Director, Draper Hnatovic, Melody MDRAPER@jeffersonhealthcare.org
WSHIMA 1st Year Director, Moses, Rhona email@example.com
Thank you for your support!