Make a Difference at Seattle Children’s!
Our programs are ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report magazine. We provide family-centered care, conduct leading-edge pediatric research and serve as an advocate for child health.
Founded in 1907, Seattle Children’s provides excellent patient care with compassion and respect, and conducts cutting-edge pediatric research. We also serve as a respected educational resource for parents and healthcare professionals alike.
At Seattle Children’s, we believe in accountability, respect and teamwork – not only with patients and their families, but also with each other. If you share these principles, we encourage you to join us.
Supervise and coordinate the daily activities of Medical Editor/Transcriptionists and Lead Medical Editor/Transcriptionist, overseeing work performed, creating/maintaining regular and holiday work schedules, and managing requests for time off. Responsible for coordinating and maintaining on-going quality improvement processes for Transcription Services; ensures accuracy and completeness of medical/surgical reports; provides training, education and general problem-solving for assigned staff in order to accurately complete or correct reports.
- Associate’s Degree or two (2) years of college coursework
- Minimum of three (3) years as a medical transcriptionist in a multi-specialty inpatient environment
- Experience working with dictation, voice recognition and transcription information systems
- Required Credentials: N/A
- Completion of Medical Transcription training program at a Community College
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Voice recognition editing and transcription experience
- Pediatric transcription experience
- Teaching hospital experience
- Outpatient clinic experience
Instructions for Resume Submission: