Meet WSHIMA Member: David Boyce, CHDA
We recently interviewed WSHIMA member, David Boyce, CHDA, Application Systems Consultant, Kaiser Permanente to learn more about his work as an HIM professional. David has a Bachelor of Arts, from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and a Certificate in Health Informatics: University of Washington.
Click here for a summary of David’s responses.
Congratulation to New Credential Holders
Jennifer Foskett RHIA
Sarah Boersema RHIT, CCS
Janell Chamblee RHIT
Katherine Johnson CCA
Kristyn Sterling RHIT
Toni McKay RHIA
Kimberly Rose CCS-P
Mikaila Ogle RHIA
Lindy Zabilka CCS-P
Jennifer Hoyt RHIT
Gabrielle Best CCS
WSHIMA Member Benefits
Through WSHIMA you can participate in many benefits and activities, including:
- WSHIMA’s annual meeting, featuring excellent speakers and networking opportunities
- Continuing education credits via meetings and workshops
- Access to online HIM resources and listings of upcoming events at www.wshima.org
- The WSHIMA Job Board, with HIM career postings from around the area
- Quarterly WSHIMA Member News communication featuring member profiles
- Access to AHIMA’s Body of Knowledge and other resources
- And much more!
Don’t Forget to Volunteer!
Volunteering with WSHIMA is a great way to meet other members while supporting your state professional association.